Resort Rules AND REGULATIONS
Whilst every endeavor has been made in regard to you and your family's safety, the owners cannot hold themselves liable for any losses, damages, injury, etc. suffered by guests or their property. Any complaints about the resort should be reported at the reception desk. We will try our best to assist.
- Deposits will be charged for items available from Reception as follows:
|REMOTE FOR TV
||BUCKET AND MOP
|| R 60.00
- Please have respect for your neighbours.
- Please keep noise levels to a reasonable limit in order not to annoy other guests.
- If your neighbours can hear your noise, the volume/voice is too loud. Complaints against you could be reported at the reception.
- Radios will only be allowed away from the unit if they are played on headphones. No radios are allowed outside the unit.
Motor radios may only be played if the vehicle is moving.
- All visitors must leave the premises before 23h00
- Only 4 visitors per unit or camping.
- The safety of your children is your responsibility.
- The speed limit is: 15km/h.
- The following are not allowed on the premises:
- quad bikes
- alcohol usage outside the units.
- Fires may only be made in braai stands that are available for this purpose. Use every precaution when making fires, and ensure that you extinguish your fire.
- Please note that no persons are allowed:
- Behind fence of horse camp.
- In the water feature at Reception
- If you stay longer than one week, laundry can be changed on Wednesdays.
- It is your own responsibility to keep your unit clean.
ONLY ONE WARNING WILL BE GIVEN IF ANY OF THESE REGULATIONS ARE VIOLATED. WITH THE SECOND OFFENCE YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY. THIS MAY SOUND DRASTIC, BUT WE ARE DOING THIS FOR EVERYBODY'S BENEFIT
ENJOY YOUR STAY WITH US.
MOUNT VIEW RESORT